Your press releases can be automatically posted into WordPress as a blog item, viewed through our plugin modules, or integrated into your website with our RSS or custom XML feed all within minutes of release.
Our application simplifies your press release activities by receiving data feeds directly from Business Wire, PR Newswire, Globe Newswire, and Accesswire, looks at the source company, then posts only press releases issued by your company to your website and emails the press releases to your email list without any additional work on your behalf.
B2i now offers flat-rate pricing on press releases through 2 major providers.
Contact Us Let B2i help with all of your IR services.
Press Releases posting to WordPress as a blog post
The B2i Service can post press releases directly into your WordPress website as a blog post.
The process is straightforward.
– Set a post key – up to 40 character – upper and lower alpha and numeric
– Verify your category/tag for the press releases to post in – usually Press Releases
– B2i will then integrate these settings into our application and conduct a verify post to ensure connectivity
Additionally, we can populate your Blog system automatically with Press releases
New Beta Press Release Server side load
Now have data loaded server-side instead of AJAX-based.
This method is better for SEO than the AJAX version.
Use b2i_press_releases2 instead of b2i_press_releases
The press view module also has this ability.
Use b2i_press_view2 instead of b2i_press_view
Press Release link open options
Press releases can be configured to open when clicking on the headline and “Read More” links various ways to include:
- An HTML floating window
- A new browser window
- A new browser tab
- A different page where the Press Viewer module is installed
- Consume the Div Container that the headlines are loaded
- Expand from the headline area
- Open PDF version PDFs are customizable with logo and styling.
- Open in WordPress blog The best SEO option with formatting controllable within WordPress.
Press Releases can have customized layouts
Press releases can be configured to use custom layout templates.
B2i’s database driven system allows custom press release layouts.
Contact us, to have your exact layout created ~
- Layout 0 – this is the default if not specified
- Layout 1 (reassessing)
- Layout 2 (reassessing)
- Layout 3 tile view
- Layout 4 (reassessing)
- Layout 5
- Layout 6
- Layout 7
- Layout 8
- Layout 9
- Layout 10
- Layout 11
- Layout 12
- Layout 13
- Layout 14
- Layout 15
- Layout 16
- Layout 17
- Layout 18
- Layout 19
- Layout 20 (reassessing)
- Layout 21